- 100% Brand New!
- The MS509 OBDII / EOBD Code Reader supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII EOBD compliant vehicles to enable technicians and home users to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems.
- Sophisticated yet easy-to-use, this hand-held scanning tool enables fast and easy access to engine based EOBD Fault codes.
- Works on all 1996 & later OBD2 compliant US, European & Asian vehicles
- Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light"
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, & U0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light, clears codes & resets monitors
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Identifies pending codes
- Reads live PCM data stream Displays live O2 sensor test data Graphs data – (1996 and newer) Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review & analysis
- Bilingual interface & definitions - English/Spanish
- Performs modules present test
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) & all other current OBD2 protocols
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- Vehicle Covered:
- GM ''96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Ford ''96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Chrysler ''96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Toyota ''96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Honda ''96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- NISSAN ''96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- All other Asian and European ''96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Please note that this device is powered via cable only, there is no need to install a battery.
- Pay By 1pm, Have your item dispatched today.
- 12 Months Warranty.
- Fast Delivery from Melbourne
- Display: Backlit 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- External Power: 8V to 18V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 10 x 4 cm
- Weight: 980g
- Colour: Red/Black
- 1 x Main unit of MS509 Code Scanner
- 1 x 6-foot OBD II cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Carrying Bag
|Unit Of Measure||ea|