- 100% Brand New!
- These Arthritis Gloves designed by an Orthopedic surgeon, and have also earned the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation for its design. The very unique design of the Arthritis Gloves provides mild compression for warmth and helps increase circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing.
- Relieves hand arthritis pain, swelling, stiffness, aches and cold hands.
- Provides mild compression to enhance blood circulation.
- Warms the hands, promoting better circulation and faster healing.
- Open fingertips style allow freedom to feel, grip and touch even when using electronic hand held devices.
- A breathable fabric blend of cotton & spandex Lycra Comfortable to use all day and night.
- Washable & Hygienic.
- Recommended for:
- Arthritis - Cold hands
- Hand fatigue
- Poor circulation
- Neuropathy To find size, measure across the knuckles. (See Glove Size Guide in image above)
- Small: Up to 8cm (Up to 3 1/8 inches)
- Medium: Up to 9cm (Up to 3 1/2 inches)
- Large: Up to 10cm (Up to 4 inches)
- Material: 85% Cotton, 15% Spandex
- Colour: Grey
- Content: 1 pair gloves
- Washing Guide
- Hand wash only, cold water. Gentle soap. Line dry after wringing. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry.
- Pay By 1pm, Have your item dispatched today.
- 12 Months Warranty.
- Fast Delivery from Melbourne
- 1 x Arthritis Glove
|Unit Of Measure||ea|